[mythtv-users] Comcast moved 2 channels - what to do?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 01:19:36 UTC 2010

This had been in the message section of my STB. Today Comcast moved
channel 35 (FOOD) to channel 34, and moved channel 41 (TBS) to channel
35.

How do I best handle this sort of change in Myth? Is there a place to
modify this in the frontend? I don't really want to do a complete new
scan. Maybe it happens automatically when SchedulesDirect catches up?
I'm not sure what state SchedulesDirect is in on this one right now as
I logged in to look around and found all of the effected channels were
missing from my line-up. (Approximately 6:15 PST)

Thanks,
Mark