[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23rc1 Available

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 25 00:05:03 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Yves Avenard" <jyavenard at gmail.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23rc1 Available

On 24 March 2010 16:43, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> 0.23 Release Candidate 1 Available
> - Only a few weeks late on our new, improved short release schedule, the
> first Release Candidate for MythTV 0.23 is now available.
> - Please make sure to read the Release Notes (
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.23 ) before upgrading.
>
> More details at http://www.mythtv.org/
>
> Distros are likely to have packages for the release candidate or 0.23-fixes
> available shortly.

>I can guess who wrote the wiki entry without even looking at the
history page ; simply with a glance at the *major* change list :)

>What happened to all the fancy new audio code ?

>IMVHO ; that's more major than all the other listed there :)

Instead of guessing to yourself out loud here I think many readers would prefer that the missing details were summarised here - and
let the readers be the judge, I expect they'll have their own VVHO's.

You never know, they might happen to agree with you.