[mythtv-users] remote control telnet port 6546 working?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:58:59 UTC 2010

I am seeing this as well with .22 I last updated a couple of weeks ago with
mythbuntu daily builds

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton

On 24 Mar 2010 13:03, "stuart" <stuart at xnet.com> wrote:

Hi...

Saw something strange.  It would appear I only get the Mythtv Remote Control
prompt "#" every other time I telnet into port 6545.  Anyone else see this?
 Anyone have any ideas?  I just upgraded to mythtv .22 then this started.  I
usually use GHremote on multiple iPod Touchs connected to this port.

-thanks