[mythtv-users] Help: Just installed Mythtv folders empty

Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi Timo.Iivarinen at bof.fi
Wed Mar 24 10:44:01 UTC 2010

I am not sure where to do that. I have tried setup/music tools/ import files  where you get different files to choose from but not my usb-hard drive. Then I have tried the "Scan for New Music", this leads nowhere. Then tried in vain select music. Then there is under optical disks archive files, is this the way to go?
regards
Timo