[mythtv-users] advise/suggestions on how to set up my drives?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:12:40 UTC 2010

So I'm building a box for my parents. It will have one QAM PCI tuner
and two firewire connected cable boxen (possibly one/two via HDPVR
depending on what channels they can record over firewire). We've
bought three 1.5tb SATA drives and I'm wondering how I should set them
up to host as recordings space and media space (music, dvd rips, etc)
to maximize speed for recording and space for both?

Thanks for the help folks!
Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -