[mythtv-users] canceled recording (Recorder Failed) mystery

Bob Gamble kiksadiweb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:40:23 UTC 2010

Well, I don't know if it's totally solved, but I haven't had a failure since
the changes I made last week.  It's working flawlessly now.  Thanks for all
your help David.
Here is a breakdown of changes I made as far as I can remember:

Changed the box_type from H20 to H21 in the directv.pl script.
Changed from having an nfs mounted share to recording locally on each server
(I did this without being advised).
Changed the delay from .2 to 2 on the secondary server.

If there were other changes I can't remember them.  This has been strange
problem I've dealt with for almost a year.  But things are working much more
reliably now.  Hope this
long thread helps someone out.  I'll post more if I continue having
problems.