[mythtv-users] Cannot Import DVD

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Mon Mar 22 01:51:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 04:08:40PM -0400, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> Only anyDVD seems to reliably rip DVD's these days.  The libdvdcss looks to

    It's not nearly as grim as that. Although there are particular studios
and batches of movies that are particularly problematic. And it's not always
the copy protection that's the problem. Sometime's the disk faults are genuine
errors that are the result of cutrate production.

    The AnyDVD forums are a great source for information on why exactly you're
having trouble with a particular disk.

    Disney in particular seems to be particularly bad.