[mythtv-users] Motherboards that support suspend to RAM (s2ram)

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sat Mar 20 21:46:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:20:04 -0400, raymond at wagnerrp.com said:

> Are you sure about that?  Every board I've used in the last decade has
> supported S3, but there is usually a switch in the BIOS to go between
> supporting S1 and S3.

When I read that, I thought, "Of COURSE I've checked that! What kind of
fool do you take me for? I've been working with PCs for millions of years,
etc etc etc".

So you'll excuse me if I look you straight in the boots and say, "Thank
you".

I didn't think there was a setting on this motherboard, but I was wrong.
Set to S3 it now suspends to RAM.

Thanks again.