[mythtv-users] Problems with nuvexport and single episode shows

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:16:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Dale Pontius <DEPontius at edgehp.net> wrote:
> Sorry, I have to amend my previous post.  I can't do spit worthwhile
> right now with nuvexport and mythtv-0.22.  I thought I had the March 1
> code working, but upon retry I couldn't get anything out of it.  I went
> back to the 2009 code, and it seems that the only thing it will work
> with is "Priscilla's Yoga Stretches".  I was planning on cleaning some
> of "Faces of America" out of Myth by exporting, and I can't do so with
> any code I've got, currently.
>
> Again, is there anything I can do to help debug this.  The debug info
> from my first post remains valid, and I can generate more/other on request.

Dale, if you have not already done so, please put a ticket into trac.
I'm looking into this, and I would like to be able to work a bug
number :)  Specifically, please indicate the behavior you are seeing
with single-episode shows, and also any other problems.

I will want from you the output of ffmpeg -version, mencoder --version
and transcode --version, as well as the details of which version of
myth, etc.

Thanks.
Gavin