[mythtv-users] Reassemble RAID with mdadm

Phillip Barnett phillip.p.barnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:00:50 UTC 2010

Thanks George - mmm, I feel pretty stupid now, as I appear to have
fixed it without realising (drunken late-night tinkering, or helpful
tech-savvy fairies?)
Anyway, /proc/mdstat says

$ cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1] [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid6] [raid5]
[raid4] [raid10]
md0 : active raid1 sdb1[0] sdc1[1]
       976759936 blocks [2/2] [UU]

which to me means it's fixed, and it has auto-assembled post-reboot,
so I just need to mount the device. Hurrah!

Thanks again, sorry for bothering you...

Phillip