[mythtv-users] Adding more than 1 file/recording to MythArchive

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 00:49:20 UTC 2010

I have 2 recordings that I got off of my Comcast OnDemand by entering
"cat /dev/video0 > file.mpg" to capture via my HD-PVR.  Now, I want to
put them onto DVD using Mytharchive.  I've done that before by selecting
"Add File" rather than "Add Recording" or "Add Video", then browse for
the file.  However, when I attempt to add the 2nd file (the 1st is
2.75GB and the 2nd is 750MB , so they should fit), it overwrites the 1st
in the file list.

How can I get both files in there so I can make 1 DVD?  I guess each
file would/should be its own chapter, but I'm at a loss as to how to do
that.

Thanks,
Harry