[mythtv-users] questions on scte65scan and mySQL

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Sat Mar 13 23:29:18 UTC 2010

On 3/13/2010 3:19 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> You may or may not need to do it this time--the only critical issue is
> that you know which source ID to use. Doing the "Delete all video
> sources" approach would have 2 benefits, though: a) it would mean you
> definitely know what video source ID to use (1), and b) if you do that,
> then create only the digital video source, it would make all of your
> questions about how scte65scan works with an existing analog video
> source--the questions I don't know the answer to--a moot question (since
> you would create the analog video source after using the scte65scan SQL).

And that's a good point since it looks like I might be pulling out that card (PVR-350) soon anyway when they do switch.

Thanks,

  -ben

--
Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
Email: bkamen AT benjammin DOT net              Web: http://www.benjammin.net

Fortune says:
Once, there was NO fun ... This was before MENU planning, FASHION
statements or NAUTILUS equipment ... Then, in 1985 ... FUN was
completely encoded in this tiny MICROCHIP ... It contain 14,768 vaguely
amusing SIT-COM pilots!!  We had to wait FOUR BILLION years but we
finally got JERRY LEWIS, MTV and a large selection of creme-filled
snack cakes!