[mythtv-users] Re-scanning for channels

David Smiley dsmiley at mac.com
Sat Mar 13 16:03:14 UTC 2010

Hello everyone.  I apologize for asking a question that undoubtedly has been asked before or is in the docs somewhere but I don't know where.

Comast totally redid their channel lineup for me here in Lowell MA.  Sadly, I know i'm in for a lot of work mapping channels by hand because that is what I had to do last time.  How should I begin?  Simply delete the video sources and capture cards and *totally* start over or is there another approach that keeps the capture cards or... I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

~ David Smiley