[mythtv-users] OT: Formula 1 season starts this sunday.

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:21:23 UTC 2010

> There are literally THOUSANDS of message boards on the Internet where
> these off topic posts would have a better audience. . .

Sorry I need to expand on what I just posted. . .

To me off topic posts are like somebody talking a movie theater.  It
ruins the entire experience.  I can NOT ignore it.  It is an active
distraction.

Maybe I'm a big meanie for being so strict (after all I didn't have to
spend money on a movie ticket to join this mailing list).  I don't
know.

-Ryan