[mythtv-users] Chicago ABC OTA channel 7 recording not playing on Windows

TJ Kolev tjkolev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 05:07:43 UTC 2010

In my setup Win7 Media Center reads the recordings through its "Library", to
which I've added the published Samba folder from the MythTV box. I was
surprised to find out that sym links are nicely resolved. I have a user job
that creates a folder structure with sym links with nice names, and this
what is exported through Samba. Works great, except for ch7.

tjk :)