[mythtv-users] Danish users of MythTV: New translation + new danish community site

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Mar 11 16:05:19 UTC 2010

Hi Danes :)

Since the Danish translation has been in pretty bad shape for a long
time, we decided to do something about it.

When 0.23 gets out, it will include a full translation of
Mythfrontend, Mythbackend and _all_ plugins.

The number of new translations sums up to more than 3400 translations,
so we'll need some feedback from you danes to identify the
wrong/misleading translations.

We'll try to coordinate the Danish translation through a new Danish
community site, http://www.mythtv.dk, so please help out by providing
feedback :)

You'll always be able to download the latest version of the Danish
translation at mythtv.dk (as a patch or as compiled-and-ready-to-use
*.qm files), which often hasn't been included in upstream MythTV yet.

The new full Danish translation is now in trunk SVN with r23687,
r23694, r23701 and r23705.

See you...

Best Regards
Kenni Lund