[mythtv-users] ComCast Champaign finally transmitting scte56 codes

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Mar 10 16:30:24 UTC 2010

Hey there, This last week (maybe weekend) my digital channels broke.. so I went to look into it
and it seems the channel assignments have changed in some cases and they started transmitting scte56 lineups...

But they list a bunch and I don't have a box with the programmed VCT_ID for the area... has anyone figured out the right one, OR have they figured out for their area using some method?

I thought of matching the channels listed on Schedules Direct with the scte56 output, but wondered how much merit that had. I'd like to hear from users who have successully (or not) pulled this off.

Thanks,

  -Ben