[mythtv-users] Videos in Watch Recordings plugin?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Wed Mar 10 10:21:59 UTC 2010

Nope, that's not the one I was thinking of - I'm already using
MiroBridge, and it's quite brilliant, but I was thinking of something
a little less complex - just for those occasional times that I miss a
recording and have to substitute a version from a friend's DVD
recorder or suchlike.

I realise I can get such functionality in mirobridge by adding a
folder to be monitored to Miro, but having "Misc Video Source:
topgear20100309.mpg" appear in the recordings list is less than ideal.
Rather, in an ideal world, I'd be able to throw it at MythVideo's
Metadata grabber (perhaps necessitating a rename to "Top Gear 14x02",
but that's the work of a moment) and then have it dropped in the
recordings list.

- Chris

I think your thinking of MythMediaMonitor

Cheers,

Anthony