[mythtv-users] Help with mirobridge

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Tue Mar 9 20:53:40 UTC 2010

Nasa,
    I suspect that if you re-run MiroBridge the abort will not re-occur
as the offending oldrecorded record has been deleted in previous code
statements  It was caused by bad data passed by Miro.

As for the "unknown url type" I do not think that is aborting
MiroBridge. Am I correct? I think the url is bad as it points to a web
page rather than a video file to download.

I subscribe to the same HD-Trailers site and have not seen that trailer
yet nor am I having any MiroBridge aborts or like messages. I will keep
an eye out for that specific trailer.

Doug