[mythtv-users] mythweb preview images stopped working

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:37:31 UTC 2010

My copy of mythweb doesn't show any screen shot preview images for new
recordings.  This started a few weeks ago.  Older recordings still
have working preview images.  The new recordings playback just fine in
mythfrontend.  The only problem I have is the lack of preview
screenshots on mythweb.  The web browser looks like it is about to
download an image but then it doesn't.  It does not show a "broken
image" picture.  Also the download does not "time out."

I am running on ubuntu 9.10 with the trunk version of mythtv.  Maybe
the directory where mythweb stores preview images isn't writable?  (I
couldn't figure out what directory that is)  Any ideas?

Ryan Patterson