[mythtv-users] EIT on Hauppage Nova HD S2

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Tue Mar 9 13:03:08 UTC 2010

The next step in my setup is to get the EIT scanning working on my Nova
HD S2 card.  I've got useonairguide enabled for a few channels and the
capture card etc is all configured to be usable for scanning.  I started
up mythbackend earlier with a couple of extra logging options
(channel,eit,siparser) as recommended before, the below log is the
output after around 90 minutes with no EPG data available.

http://pastebin.com/b9VHRYKz

It seems like it's trying to scan, but not finding any data?  Any
pointers on what to look at next appreciated!

Thanks,
James.