[mythtv-users] Problems with recording - too many

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Mar 9 03:04:54 UTC 2010

I'm having an issue with identical episodes being recorded over and
over.  Used to be that myth would look at the subtitle and description,
to see if it already had the episode, but at some point it quit doing that.

I have to admit I have not been paying attention to myth; it's an
appliance and it just works.  Recently I added another tb to the storage
space, and now myth has decided to fill it with identical episodes....

I am running 0.22.  In 0.21 there was a setting somewhere for telling
myth to use the subtitle and description to find dupes but I can't for
the life of me find it.....

Where is that setting?

--

   o__