[mythtv-users] GT 220 Sound Volume

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Mon Mar 8 21:53:44 UTC 2010

OK excellent.

Just for anyone that has follow the article on wiki.xbmc.com I had the output showing up and couldnt get audio working for hours this weekend, until I stumbled on a forum entry about creating /etc/asound.conf and putting references in there...once I did that everything was working...I update the wiki article to help those of you like me that were pulling their hair out trying to get this working.