[mythtv-users] Mythweb mythweather has stars during the day and sun

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 8 20:59:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> On the mythweather page of my mythweb backend, it shows stars during the
>> daylight hours for a clear day and the sun at night.  At first I thought
>> it might be something to do with UTC vs EST/EDT (where I am) but it
>> doesn't make sense for that either.
>
> Which source are you using? The BBC, Environment Canada, or the US National
> Weather Service?
>
> (Something else?)
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Nick

Here's my current settings (from mythweb):

# Current Conditions

    * Location: Ann Arbor Municipal Airport, MI
    * Source: NWS-XML

# 18 Hour Forecast

    * Location: Ann Arbor Municipal Airport, MI
    * Source: NDFD-18_Hour

# Six Day Forecast

    * Location: Ann Arbor Municipal Airport, MI
    * Source: NDFD-6_day

# Severe Weather Alerts

    * Location: Washtenaw,MI
    * Source: NWS-Alerts

# Animated Map

    * Location: Northeast Doppler Radar 1800
    * Source: Animated-Map-Download

National weather it appears.

James