[mythtv-users] Analog channel scan bug?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:10:08 UTC 2010

> The analog channel scanner was effectively removed from the product
> before 0.22 was released, since it was known to be broken.  You
> managed to find the code path which allowed you to try functionality
> that was meant to be disabled completely.

Hmm.. I must be really lost in MythTV (I'm new at this), because that
is the only place I had found to scan channels - and your implying
that I found the back road way to scan channels that most people don't
use :)

Where am I supposed to be going to scan channels (where the analog
scan was disabled)?

The bug in question was fixed 5 days ago - would I get the fix if I
upgraded to the "-fixes" daily build from mythbuntu?  Or do I need to
go to "trunk"?

Would trac tell me if it was also checked into "-fixes" - or is there
somewhere else where you  keep track of what goes into -fixes?

Thanks,

Dan