[mythtv-users] best place for mythbrowser help / user community

Robert Parker theparkers.mailbox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:42:50 UTC 2010

>> 1) is there a way to turn off the page tabbing?
>>

> You can't remove the page tabs if that's what you mean. Why would you
> want to? There was talk of adding a full screen mode that would have the
> web page filling the entire screen ....

Exactly. I don't think it's an unreasonable suggestion to have some
way of not having the tabs cluttering up the display. I'm talking
about web browsing from your sofa here; sure tabs can be handy for web
browsing when hunched over your PC but even those browsers don't show
the tabs when you press F11 for fullscreen. A couple of suggestions:
+ an option to disable tabbed browsing ?
+ only show tabs when there is more than one tab ?

> If the plugin is setup properly then MythBrowser should just find it and
> use it automatically.  You need Qt 4.5 or later and I think you still
> need the netscape plugin wrapper if you are using 32bit plugins on a
> 64bit machine.
>
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qtwebkit.html#netscape-plugin-support

Could you help me out a bit here. Are you saying there is a "Qt"
package (rpm) should I look for ?

thanks
Robert