[mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

foo bar foobum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:56:31 UTC 2010

Hi Gary,

On 7 March 2010 19:43, Gary Dawes <gary.dawes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd love to see something similar on the Nokia tablets. Although the mythweb
> works well, it's a little small and fiddly. What is the possibility of being
> able to compile a version to run on linux?

Slim to none. Porting from Android to standard java would take forever.

At the moment your only option for running it on linux is to run it in
the emulator (comes with the SDK). Canonical have apparently got plans
for an android execution environment for linux but, so far, no code
that I can see..

Regards,

foobum