[mythtv-users] HD PVR 1pixel green line at bottom of screen at 1080i

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Fri Mar 5 19:54:06 UTC 2010

Also, this doesn't happen just with the HD-PVR.  It also happens (for me)
with OTA 1080i captured via an HVR-1250.

I believe changing the deinterlacer affects the presence of the green line.
Using Bob 2x (NVIDIA VDPAU) I get the green line.  If memory serves,
changing to Advanced 2x got rid of it, but my video card isn't fast enough
for that, so I get stuttering playback (but no green line).  This is from
memory, it's been a long time since I messed with deinterlacer settings.