[mythtv-users] Improved playback groups

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:50:34 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Bill <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Jim notes in Trac, there are some Apple related changes. I don't
> have the hardware to test them.

Just to be clear, what I meant is that the Playback Settings have some
conditionally compiled Apple-related pages that look like they could
be appropriate for the new Playback Groups, but since I don't have any
Apple hardware to test with, I didn't even try to include them in the
new Playback Groups.

Also, I tried to do a more rigorous analysis of whether any other
settings got accidentally lost or anything.  I found that in the
DetectLetterbox constructor, it was looking up AdjustFill from global
settings and ignoring the Playback Group setting.  The fix will be
included next time I upload an update.

Jim