[mythtv-users] Need help with using mythfs.py

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:16:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> There is a way you can set up FUSE to mount from a user account, however if
> you haven't done those, it will fail outright.  It wouldn't end up with a
> garbled file system like you're seeing.
That was tried with a non-privileged account, and there's no errors..
I guess it doesn't hurt to try with root.. :P

Failing that I think maybe I need to set up python-FUSE somehow (I'm
using Mandriva 2009.1 64bit with stock kernel 2.6.32.8).

Still about 7 hrs away before I leave work.. :(

Thanks for your help, hopefully you can help me resolve this.:)

Cheers