[mythtv-users] Revo 1600 HDMI Audio

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:16:56 UTC 2010

Try changing Setup -> General -> ... "Audio output device" to ALSA:hdmi:NVidia
When looking at the output of aplay -{lL]  I found that my audio
devices would change names depending on the order that devices were
initialized (extra memory could tickle this).  The above more explicit
name seems to have got around this.