[mythtv-users] Extra random recordings

Shawn Asmussen shawn.asmussen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:54:31 UTC 2010

I'm having a wierd issue with my 0.22 mythtv, where occasionally (About once
or twice a month), the backend will record some completely random show that
I can't find any rhyme or reason for it to record. For example, the upcoming
recordings list currently has an instance of something called Randy Jackson
Presents: America's Best Dance Crew set to record. This isn't anything even
remotely like the shows that I normally watch, and I can't find any reason
why it should match any of my recording rules. Has anybody seen anything
like this before, and if so do you know what I need to do in order to
correct the problem?

Thanks,

Shawn Asmussen