[mythtv-users] Theme backgrounds (sorta) remains visible during playback

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sun Jun 27 18:38:22 UTC 2010

(Running 25177)

This revision fixed pretty much all the nuisances I've seen lately, and for that I tip my hat.

But there is one thing:

When starting playback of a 4:3 recordning the theme background (I'm running Arclight Wide) remains visible on the "side borders" of the recordning.

If I pause/unpause it goes away, and the borders are once again black.

It also goes away by it self when I pass a commercial episode, or any 16:9 content in the recording.

I looked through the archives, but could not find any mention of this behaviour.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.