[mythtv-users] fanart backgrounds in watch recordings?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:47:09 UTC 2010

> Removed all the Myth python bindings from /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages
> and /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/MythTV and then rebuilt mythtv and
all
> my plugins.
> It worked for Lie to Me, but not for the rest of my recordings.
> Also once I left the watch recordings page and went back, the fanart
> wouldn't load for Lie to Me anymore either.
>
> I restarted the frontend and instead of going to watch recordings and
> selecting the first show (Lie to Me), I changed to the last show group in
> the recordings screen. The fanart loaded for the group but would not load
> for any of the shows in the group. Also it would not load for any other
> group or show, including Lie to Me.
> It seems that the first one to load causes the art loader to crash. I can
> navigate through the whole recording list and no other art will load than
> the first one. And if I exit the screen and go back nothing will load.
>
> MarcT

It took a long time for my system to update.. I have several hundred s
TV series rips,only a few I had to update manually.. Did you hit M then
scan, then hit retrieve all details??? Once I got the rid of the old
bindings it worked like a champ...

Greg,

It sounds like you are in mythvideo. I'm talking about MythTV itself, in the
Watch Recordings screen.
In the Watch Recordings screen All my shows used to have art. Since a recent
update, it has not.

I'll have to try switching back to an earlier version of trunk and try to
find out where it broke.

MarcT