[mythtv-users] Removing listings from the schedulers perview

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jun 24 07:35:17 UTC 2010

On 06/24/2010 03:27 AM, Jason Ward wrote:
> On 24 June 2010 08:19, Michael T. Dean wrote:

>>> I can't find any such example...  :(
>>>
>> Might be new in trunk.  Here's the original:
>>
>> Only shows with in-vision signing:
>> FIND_IN_SET('SIGNED', program.subtitletypes)>  0
>>
>> So, shows without in-vision signing:
>> FIND_IN_SET('SIGNED', program.subtitletypes) = 0
>>
>> OK, I misunderstood about where I was to find the example, I found it now.
>>
> So with this rule (or any custom rule?) any/all recordings must match the
> rule?

Not sure what you're asking, but your question is almost definitely
answered in the HOWTO linked above.

In general, though, you'd take that clause and add it to a different
clause to give you the rule you want.  So, for example, "Match a
specific title," plus, "Shows without in-vision signing," to only match
those showings of the named show that do not have in-vision signing.

Mike