[mythtv-users] Removing listings from the schedulers perview

Jason Ward jasonfward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:17:14 UTC 2010

I'm having some problems with the scheduler choosing versions of programs
which contain "Deaf signed", which means on the BBC at least that I get a
smaller picture surrounded by a border with someone in the right hand
corner.  As some of these programs are duplicates of programs shown normally
at other times, sometimes the scheduler chooses to record these "deaf
signed" programs rather than the normal ones.

Is there anyway for me to exclude from the scheduler programs based on the
content of the programs description?