[mythtv-users] Help MythBrowser Exiting When Any Web Page Is Loaded?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:07:01 UTC 2010

> Yep sounds exactly like the issues I was having in 64bit fedora
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/438503#438503

I am running 32 bit Mythbuntu however?  I guess I could try uninstalling Flash?
It seems to crash on just simple text pages where you would have
thought Flash shouldn't even be used?

I am using JYA packages and I am a little unsure about changing my
setup as the only way I can get a backtrace is to do it on my live
system.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get debugging working
with JYA?  Do I just need a "sudo apt-get install mythbrowser-dbgsym"?
(http://avenard.com/media/Ubuntu_Repository/Entries/2009/11/14_Debugging_and_Generating_backtrace.html)

I would also prefer to do a manual submit of the backtrace file does
anyone know if this is possible - i.e. is there a file that has all
the details in it and I can just cancel the automatic submission as I
do not have a launchpad account?

TIA