[mythtv-users] Optimizing Livetv for AMD?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:18:49 UTC 2010

> Send me a machine with an intel GPU supporting VAAPI, like those tiny
> dell box, and I'll do it for free, or you can still donate to the
> mythtv project if you still wish to do so.

Actually, VAAPI support is on my to-do list.  I have appropriate hardware,
and am maybe a week away from starting on it.  If Jean-Yves wishes to work
on it instead, he is welcome to it, but I have a vested interest in getting
this working, and already have a GMA500 box to work with.

Now, other VAAPI backends... I will need to get sample hardware (or sample
users at least) for to test it thoroughly, of course.  Any donations/loans
of appropriate hardware would work for me.  hehe.