[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup without GUI

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Jun 18 22:48:29 UTC 2010

On 6/18/2010 04:56, Raghu wrote:
> I want to configure the mythtv settings (mythtv-setup) through command
> line or script, but i dont find any option for that. I dont want
> separate GUI other than XBMC display as it will be of different theme.
> Is there any way to configure mythtv-setup  through command line or
> script.

I don't see why it would make any difference.  You should only have to
go into mythtv-setup that one time.  The only time you might want to
open it after MythTV is set up is to rescan for channel lineup changes,
or to add a new hard drive.  It's not like you're going to have it open
frequently and the theme difference it going to be jarring.