[mythtv-users] Refund: Speed up the development of Hardware acceleration in Mythtv

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Jun 18 14:40:40 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 03:50:06AM -0700, Sepp Herrberger wrote:
[deletia]
> Předmět: [mythtv-users] Refund: Speed up the development of Hardware acceleration in Mythtv
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> i'm realy nerved about the current situation that high performance
> onbard graphic cards are not supported in mythtv for Hardware
> acceleration.

    What card are you worried about exactly?

[deletia]

    I am only aware of two families of cards that have actual Linux support
for really interesting levels of video acceleration and those are both very
well treated by the Myth developers.

    This is actually one area where one could boast better support than
Microsoft in some respects and better support than Apple in others.