[mythtv-users] looking for 64 bit Flash Linux plugin

Jeff Artz jeffa.myth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 00:09:36 UTC 2010

Robert,

  It's not the 10.1 version, but if you don't mind the 10.0.22.87 version,
I've got the tar file.  I just put it in my 'junk' directory so you can d/l
it...

http://jartz.gotdns.com/files/junk/libflashplayer-10.0.22.87.linux-x86_64.so.tar.gz

  Please don't share this link, as I'm not even sure it's technically legal
for me to give it to you...

J-e-f-f-A

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Robert Parker <theparkers.mailbox at gmail.com