[mythtv-users] looking for 64 bit Flash Linux plugin

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jun 17 22:08:37 UTC 2010

On Thursday, June 17, 2010 04:01:57 pm Jarod Wilson wrote:

> My translation:
>
> "We're busy focusing on making flash for android not suck, we might
> care about 64-bit desktop linux after we make that happen. So don't
> hold your breath."
>
> /me finds it ironic that this is supposedly a big selling point of
> android over iphone, while one of the most frequently installed chrome
> extensions is a flash blocker...

I know you understand the software biz much better than I do, but why couldn't they just leave it as it was if they want
to work on something else?

To my mind, *something* happened to cause them to pull it, doing nothing would have been easier.

Doing nothing is always easier than doing something, and most corporations take the easy route unless it threatens their
revenue in some way.