[mythtv-users] Manual, or less frequent, EIT crawl?

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:51:40 UTC 2010

> Well, if you're using ATSC, then you have a much better option:
>  http://www.schedulesdirect.org/ .  $20 per year and you stop wasting time,
> save all the power required for EIT scanning ever, and get much better
> quality data that's worth far more than the $20/yr.

I appreciate the suggestion, but respectfully, I'd rather put that $20
up as a bounty for a Myth dev to write a patchfile that adds a 1hr
delay after each EIT crawl. To avoid starting a debate on the relative
merits of SchedulesDirect, I'll content myself with saying I prefer a
one-time investment to a recurring expense. :)