[mythtv-users] Lost EPG

Melanie melanie.t23 at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 09:56:32 UTC 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 10:21:05 Andrew Herron wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Melanie <melanie.t23 at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Revo

> > > Well if you've done a rescan recently, you shoud go to your channels
> > > editor (mythtv-setup) and check for each channel if use guide data (or
> > > something approaching) is checked.
> > > Bye
> > > Manu
> >
> > /Back end setup/5 channel editor - all looks correct, I see no reference
> > to guide data but just in case I have imported a previous scan.
> >
> > Puzzling.
>
> What does Mythweb's 'Backend Status' screen say about when you last had
> guide data? (see very last item under 'Machine Information')
>

> Andrew

/MythTV front end/Advanced/System status/Listings status/
	= Guide data to 2010-06-07

In other words it stopped collecting programme info a couple of weeks back
which sounds about right.

All the indications are that my system is set up to collect listing data but
is unable to do so, the question is why?

Melanie