[mythtv-users] nvidia 7050 unsable with latest drivers on fedora 12

Anthony Korsman manak at primus.ca
Sat Jun 12 14:11:49 UTC 2010

Just a heads up that the latest nvidia drivers are unstable when used with the 7050 IGP. The menu system was fine, but as soon as video was displayed (from mythfrontend or vlc) the system would crash shortly there after. I even tried the just released 195.36.31, but not luck. The install was done with Mythdora 12.23. I dropped in a new  GT210 and all the issues went away.

The 7050 was stable with older drivers ~2008, but I lost the version when I upgraded.

AK