[mythtv-users] Cannot play converted .nuv recordings in 0.23

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jun 4 01:19:36 UTC 2010

On 06/03/2010 08:26 AM, Joern Koerner wrote:
> Ok, here are the configure arguments and it's output:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-audio-oss --enable-audio-alsa
> --disable-audio-jack --disable-audio-pulse --disable-distcc
> --disable-ccache --enable-vdpau --enable-dvb --dvb-path=/usr/include
> --enable-x11 --with-bindings=perl,python

OK, that looks OK.  So, assuming you don't have any environment
variables set that affect compilation (i.e. like
CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS/whatever, which could break things with various things,
like -O values), I don't know why it would be failing.

I'll test a transcoded recording this weekend, but I'm pretty sure it
will work (since it did just a couple weeks ago).

Mike