[mythtv-users] Mirobridge cron job doesn't terminate

Jason Ward jasonfward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:19:31 UTC 2010

Ah, then my next problem :)

I've yet to find the location of that file, indeed, I can't even find its
cron job (although clearly being run by the cron)

I have a default Mythbuntu installation and search as I might both on the
internet, and on the machine, I cannot find either how to manually execute
the job, or where it physically is.

Sorry, my Linux skills leave a lot to be desired.

Jason