[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 10.04 + MythTV

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:22:23 UTC 2010

I just tried to upgrade my 2 frontend to Ubuntu (tried MythBuntu couldn't
get anything done, always asking for a PIN). Ubuntu install went smoothly
and the nvidia driver installed worked just fine.

Now, seems like my performance is no good (came from Fedora Core 12) and
Myth-TV doesn't go full screen. I can still see the Gnome menu on top and
bottom.

Doest anybody knows how to make MythTv go full screen on Ubuntu? I'm using
the same settings from the database as the previous Fedora install and never
had this non-fullscreen issue.

Thanks.