[mythtv-users] MythNetvision troubleshooting

Michael PARKER michael.parker at st.com
Tue Jun 1 06:56:48 UTC 2010

<snip>

> Yep thats the 64bit flash that I'm using, crashes firefox
> when browsing
> http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
>
> I even upgraded firefox to 3.6.3 still crashes
>
> does anyone have this working in 64bit fedora 12?

I have MythNetvision working OK on x86_64 Fedora 12 with the v10.0.45.2 64-bit Flash plugin. YouTube
works OK (occasionally I see stuttering and/or black lines flicker across the video) but can't
comment on MTV as content restrictions appear to exclude the UK :o(

I have the default OpenJDK rather than Sun Java JRE installed.

If you've got questions re. versions, installed packages etc., let me have them and I'll get back to
you with answers (I'm currently at work)

Cheers,

Mike