[mythtv-users] Troubleshooting hung HD-PVR

David Brieck Jr. dbrieck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:23:28 UTC 2010

About two weeks ago I setup an HDPVR and it went into full production
last weekend. It's been working great, but yesterday I came home from
work and discovered that all recordings since around noon failed and I
was left with a recording entry, but no file. I was able to correct
the problem by pushing the power button and cycling the power, but I
didn't really find anything that interesting in log files.

Any idea where I can start figuring this out? It's using the latest
firmware and I'm running 0.23.

Thanks,

David